There are many ways to ensure your family is maintaining excellent oral health. Like all habits, excellent oral hygiene begins at a young age. Here are a few tips that you and your children can follow to ensure optimum oral health throughout life.
Here are some recommendations:
• Visit your dentist regularly
• Practice excellent daily oral hygiene flossing everyday is a must
• Maintain a healthy diet NO sugar use Xylitol
• Check your mouth for any signs of disease, loose teeth, puffy gums, white or red patches, lumps, or unexplained bleeding
• Don’t use tobacco in any form, tobacco leads to many diseases including, oral cancers, heart and lung disease
Book your professional cleaning service twice a year. Please call us.